About Skiing & Snowboarding in Prague
ONE DAY TRIP IN A MOUNTAIN SKI RESORT, GREAT FUN ON SNOW FOR EVERYONE.
Transports, all necessary equipment, ski-passes, instructors and lunch included!
Jested ski resort, north of Prague, just outside the city of Liberec, lies one hour drive north from Prague city center. In the very accessible sport resort you find a terrain suitable for everyone, experienced skiers, beginners and small children as well.
Take your pick from plenty of ability levels, shorter and longer runs, you will definitely find a slope that best suits your level.
This ski resort once hosted a World Cup in the year of 2009 which is visible on the modern investments in snow-making systems and lifts, especially new chair lifts.
Meadows alternate with pine forests, offer perfect condition for trekking and beautiful views of the surrounding area. Ještěd is very famous hill overlooking the city Liberec, with the iconic TV tower building with the restaurant on the top.
What to expect
- 1 cable railway, 2 quads and 1 double chair lift, 5 cable tows and 2 rope tows for kids
- 12 km of ski slopes offering various levels of difficulty
- 1.000 m of black slopes, 6.100 m of red slopes and 2.200 m of blue slopes
- Altitude of 540–1.012 m above sea level
- A modern snow-making system covers more than 85% of all slopes
- Ski Rental and Repair Centre offers best of the sport equipment on the spot.
- Ski schools for both adults and for kids
- Refreshment stands and restaurants located next to the ski slope
- Bathroom facilities located at plenty of places throughout the ski resort
Program of the trip
Day trip for beginners: hotel pick up is available between 7 am and 11 am. Duration, incl. transfers, is ca 7 hours.
Evening trip for beginners: hotel pick up is available at 3 pm, return at 10 pm.
Day trip for experienced: hotel pick up is available between 7 am and 10 am. Duration, including transfers, is ca 8 hours. Included is the 4 hours ski-pass, an option for the ski-pass for another extra hour is 400 CZK / 16 EUR
Evening trip for experienced: hotel pick up is available at 3 pm, return at 11 pm. Included is the 3 hours ski-pass.
After about 1 hour drive on the highway, we arrive to the resort, where you will be given all necessary equipment and most importantly a ski-pass :)
Our instructors will help you with the choice of skis or snowboards.
Beginner skiers can expect a pleasant, fun and professional instructor from the local skiing school to teach them the basics of skiing or snowboarding.
During the day you will be invited for a good lunch.
Transports from our city center easy to find meeting point (where you can deposit your bags)
Or we can of course pick you up at a place of your choice within Prague city limits
- English speaking assistance for the whole trip
- Rental of complete equipment for skiing or snowboarding: ski poles, boots, helmet and goggles
- For beginners: individual English speaking instructor for 2 hours and ski-pass for 3 hours
- For experienced: 4 hours ski-pass for the day trip or 3 hours ski-pass for the evening trip
- Lunch with drink
60 minutes ride from the centre of Prague
8 hours (including transportation)
- hotel pick up and return
- transfers in an airconditioned minibus
- rental of the complete equipment
- English speaking instructor
- lunch with drink
Availability and Pickup
December, Monday—Sunday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Price per person includes transport, ski-pass, lunch with drink
Discount for kids and students up to 18 years 7 €.
|155 €||for groups of||1 up to 2|
|145 €||for groups of||3 up to 5|
|135 €||for groups of||6 and more|